I made this card for a dear friend's birthday. For the background, I die cut some cute pattern paper featuring teeny orange anchors using Lawn Fawn's Small Stitched Rectangles dies. I stamped the cute little fox from Into the Woods in Versafine Onyx Black ink, coloured him in with coloured pencils, and blended out the pigment with odourless mineral spirits. I added Glossy Accents to give his nose some shine.
I stamped the log with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and heat embossed the sweet "Smile" speech bubble with Ranger's Platinum embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the background to some dark orange card stock, mounted the stamped elements with foam tape and added a scattering of sequins.
- Lawn Fawn dies: Large and Small Stitched Rectangles
- Basic Grey Adrift paper pad
- Lawn Fawn Into the Woods stamp set
- Coloured Pencils: Prismacolor, Koh-i-Noor, Faber Castell, Derwent
- Deserres odourless mineral spirits
- Ranger Glossy Accents and Multi-Medium Matte
- Ranger Platnum embossing powder
- Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark and Memento Rich Cocoa
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm sequins in Sand