Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Penny Black Thank You Card

Hi there! This is the final thank you card share from my fall engagement party.

Thank You Card Series - Penny Black Hedgehog

To create this card, I started off by stamping a cute hedgehog from the Penny Black Party Time stamp set on some Strathmore mixed media paper. I used Distress Inks to watercolour him in, and made sure that the flowers matched the colours of the patterned paper I planned to use for the rolling hill. I used Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangles and Hillside Border dies to die cut the hill, sky backdrop and the frame. To create a dimensional frame, I die cut 5 of the frames and glued them together. I gold heat embossed the Thank You sentiment on the sky backdrop, which I coloured in with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using a mini ink bleding tool. To give the little hedgehog more dimension, I adhered him with foam tape.

Thank You Card Series - Penny Black Hedgehog Detail


Supplies

  • Penny Black Party Time stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn dies: Hillside Borders, Large Stitched Rectangles
  • Gold embossing powder
  • Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon, Black Soot, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment