For this card, I used the pine tree from Lawn Fawn's Critters in the Forest and the owl from Critters in Costume. I love that I can use this stamp set for non-Halloween cards. I coloured the images in with coloured pencils, and blended them with odourless mineral spirits. To add some interest to the sky, I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to watercolour in three layers, allowing each layer to dry before the next application. I finished the card off with some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added a dark green cardstock border to complement the trees.
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: Critters in the Forest and Critters in Costume
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Coloured pencils: A combination of Koh-i-noor, Faber-Castell, Derwent and Prismacolor
- DeSerres odourless mineral spirits
- Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables