Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Winter Friends

I made this card to give to a dear friend this winter to thank her for her friendship and support throughout the years.

Winter Friends

I stamped the Penguin Pair from Stampendous in Versafine Black Onyx ink and watercoloured the image using Distress Inks. Once dried, I added glossy accents to their little beaks. For the background, I used a snowflake embossing folder and added a wide frame in light blue cardstock. I also added a few snowflakes die cut from glitter paper. My custom white embossed sentiment was created with Lawn Fawn's Violet's ABCs.

This card is entered in Simon Says Stamp's Flickr challenge #35, Wonderful Watercolors (*watercolours*..ehem).

Winter Friends Detail

Supplies

  • Stampendous Penguin Pair woodblock stamp
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Lawn Fawn Violet's ABCs stamp set
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Simon Says Stamp snowflake dies: Kinley, Rylynn, and Kate (just the centre)
  • Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot
  • Brazzill Basics Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment